Chattanooga Area Idea Leap Grant
Applications for the 7th Annual Idea Leap Grant open on November 16 and close December 18 at 5 p.m. ET! Check back soon for more details.
TVFCU is hosting several Idea Leap-related events in Chattanooga during National Small Business Week in 2024:
- Idea Leap networking and educational breakfast
- The first-ever ArtsBuild Periscope Pitch Competition
- Idea Leap luncheon featuring a panel of entrepreneurs
- Chambliss Startup Social
- Idea Leap Grant Pitch Competition
Grants to be awarded:
First Prize- $30,000
Second Prize: $15,000
Three Runners-Up- $10,000
Once you begin the Idea Leap grant application, it must be completed in one session.
The application does not save the information for you to return and finish at a later time to submit.
To prevent duplicate applications, we are providing the business narrative questions to prepare your answers before applying.
You can then copy and paste your answers into your application session.
We appreciate your interest, and good luck!
1) Tell us about your business; what do you make, sell or service do you provide?
2) Convey your passion for your business and why you leapt into entrepreneurship?
3) How do you give back to the community you predominately serve? E.g., volunteer efforts, mentoring, monetary donations, or supporting other local entrepreneurs.
4) How is your business different?
5) What would you do with the Idea Leap funds?
6) Is there anything else you want to share?
2024 Idea Leap Grant Contest Rules- REGLAS OFICIALES
Information and FAQs about the TVFCU Idea Leap Grant program may be found here: https://www.tvfcu.com/Idea-Leap-Grant-FAQs.html