As an SBA Certified Lender, TVFCU is participating in the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Due to overwhelming demand and a cap on funds offered by the SBA, we cannot guarantee all requests for assistance will be fulfilled.
WHICH BUSINESSES ARE ELIGIBLE:
- Small businesses
- 501(c)(3) organizations, veterans’ groups or tribal businesses with 300 or fewer employees, or businesses that otherwise meet SBA size standards
- Section 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organizations
- Sole proprietors, independent contractors and other self-employed individuals. Certain accommodation, lodging and food services businesses with no more than 300 employees per physical location are also eligible.
DO YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO APPLY:
If your business is not a member of TVFCU, we encourage you to consult your primary financial institution first. To open a TVFCU business account and apply for PPP assistance, your business must be located in one of the 13 counties served by TVFCU. Businesses must qualify for membership and be a member prior to TVFCU processing a PPP loan request.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR PPP ASSISTANCE from TVFCU?
- Complete the Assistance Request Form below.
- Wait in the cue. By filling out this form, it is placing the business in a cue to be contacted by a member of the business and commercial services team. THIS IS NOT A FORMAL APPLICATION, only a request for assistance.
- Businesses will be notified when they are next in the cue.
- A member of the business and commercial services team will contact the business to determine eligibility.
- Qualifying businesses will be sent a link to an online application portal.
- The SBA has announced that on Tuesday, January 19, the SBA portal will reopen for TVFCU to begin submitting PPP loan applications.
For more information and details, the comprehensive program rules can be found at:
- SBA-2021-0001. Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program as Amended
- SBA-2021-0002. Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program Second Draw
CAN I APPLY ON THE PHONE, IN PERSON, OR WITH A PRINTED APPLICATION?
No. We use an online application portal which is only made available to those businesses who have first completed the Assistance Request Form available at tvfcu.com/PPP. We anticipate a tremendous volume of requests and will not be able to take telephone calls.
If you would like to be email notified with information on next steps, please complete the PPP Assistance Request Form below. You will receive a confirmation email for your submission. Due to the overwhelming demand, TVFCU cannot guarantee all requests for assistance will be met.
We understand there are a lot of questions. Because program details are still being refined, please visit SBA Funding Programs for the most up-to-date information.