As a local, member-owned credit union, Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union is vested in making a difference in the communities where our members live and work. TVFCU accepts sponsorship applications for community initiatives in these counties: Bledsoe, Bradley, Grundy, Hamilton, Marion, McMinn, Meigs, Polk, Rhea and Sequatchie Counties in Tennessee; and Catoosa, Dade and Walker Counties in Georgia.
Before submitting an application, please review our guidelines:
- Consideration is given to local civic, charitable or economic organizations within TVFCU’s service area
- Organizations must provide a benefit to the community or credit union membership base
- The requesting organization, event or program must be aligned with TVFCU’s community outreach focus and values
- Sponsorship openings are limited and may not be renewed from year to year
- We generally do not contribute to individuals, church or religious organizations, political/partisan endorsements, classroom field trips, beauty pageants, recreational sport programs or organizations
- We generally contribute to only one event per organization within the same year
- Our design and signage guidelines, generally prohibit businesses or other organizations from placing signage or conducting charitable drives at any of our locations
- We do not discriminate according to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disabilities or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws
Please follow these procedures to ensure a timely response to your sponsorship request:
- To submit an application, complete an application through the orange Community Application Button.
- All supporting documentation should be sent to Community@tvfcu.com with the Subject Line titled the name of your event.
- Please submit your request at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Properly submitted requests will receive a response from the credit union with a determination to approve or decline the request.
- Submission of this form does not guarantee approval or sponsorship.
- Our fiscal year begins January 1 and ends December 31.
Thank you for thinking of TVFCU. We look forward to your application.
Before clicking the application button to get started, should you wish to prepare your answers ahead of time, here is a PDF preview of the questions, for your convenience.