Seniors Choice Checking
It's not just you — our checking accounts get better with age, too. With Seniors Choice Checking, members age 50 or older earn dividends on average balances of $100 or more. But that's not all.
Write as many checks as you like, at no additional charge, with free standard checks. On top of extra cash and exclusive freebies, you’ll receive $20,000 AD&D insurance — so you can really relax in your retirement. Maintain a minimum balance of $100 and we’ll even waive the low monthly service charge.
- Available to members age 50 or older
- Competitive dividends to boost your balance
- Avoid the $4 monthly service charge by maintaining a $100 minimum balance
- Unlimited monthly transactions
- Free online banking
- Free online bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free mobile deposit*
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free $20,000 AD & D insurance
- Free standard checks (member pays shipping)
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*The total benefits provided for a joint membership will be divided equally among all joint members whose signatures are on file with TVFCU. The principal sum for 24-hour coverage reduces by 50% at age 70 and over. Other provisions may apply.
There is a $1 fee for each paper statement for members age 18 to 65. This fee may be avoided by signing up for eStatements.
Please see the Online Banking terms and conditions within Online24 or the terms and conditions within the Online24 TVFCU Mobile App.