Students Choice Checking
Some lessons you just can’t learn in a classroom. Teach your child financial skills through practical experience with this free checking account.
Students age 12 or older can learn the value of a dollar — without losing a cent to monthly service charges or minimum balance requirements. Free services like mobile banking help them establish their financial independence — so someday, they can pick up the check for you.
- Available to students age 12 or older
- Students age 12 to 15 must have a parent or guardian as joint owner
- Students age 16 and older do not need a joint owner, if they can provide proof of full or part-time employment
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirement
- Unlimited monthly transactions
- Free online banking
- Free online bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free mobile deposit*
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
There is a $1 fee for each paper statement for members age 18 to 65. This fee may be avoided by signing up for eStatements.
*Please see the Online Banking terms and conditions within Online24 or the terms and conditions within the Online24 TVFCU Mobile App.