Online Bill Pay
Let’s be honest. Nobody likes to pay bills. But we can make the process a lot less painful. Make payments on time, every time, with online bill pay.
Just sign up for tvfcuONLINE and you can pay bills whenever you want, without having to leave the house. Reminders and recurring payments help ensure you never miss another payment. You can even pay back friends and family across town or across the country with Popmoney!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Group payees into convenient categories
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Popmoney and external electronic transfers available
Log into tvfcuONLINE, and click on the “Pay Bills” tab to get started. Our onboarding process will help you to get your first payee set up and first bill payment scheduled.
For answers to common questions about online bill pay, please visit our FAQ page. If you have questions about payments made via tvfcuONLINE Bill Pay, you may open an inquiry within the tvfcuONLINE Bill Pay system or call 866-234-5372.
- Quickly and easily send money from your checking or savings account
- Send notification to contacts via email or text
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address or mobile phone number
- No need to exchange private account information
- Users can receive money at one of the following:
- In their eligible account online at their financial institution (if it's a member of the Popmoney network)
- Online at Popmoney.com
- Save valuable time with no trips to the branch necessary
Send Money in Three Easy Steps
- Send to the recipient's email or mobile phone
- They get notified to deposit their money
- Money goes directly to their account
- Send money to your TVFCU account from your account at other institutions
- Keeps you from having to log on to multiple sites to move money back and forth
- Ensure transactions drawn on your TVFCU accounts are covered
- Avoid unnecessary trips to multiple branches
- Easily set up automatic, recurring transfers
Your use of Online and/or Mobile Banking may result in fees or charges for data usage or text messaging charges imposed on you by your mobile service provider for your use of or interaction with Mobile Banking. You agree to be solely responsible for all such fees, limitations and restrictions imposed by your provider. You agree that only your mobile service provider is responsible for its products and services.