- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile device
- You must have an iPhone, iPad, Android phone, or Android tablet with the tvfcuMOBILE App downloaded and installed
- Free service for members with a TVFCU checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Endorse check with your signature, account number and the words "For Mobile Deposit Only TVFCU”
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
- Deposits are not immediate. Items approved before 3 p.m. on a business day will post the same day between 4-6 p.m. Items submitted after 3 p.m. or on a non-business day will post the next business day between 4-6 p.m. TVFCU reserves the right to delay the availability of deposits.
- $5,000 total daily limit
- Other terms and conditions may apply*
- Checking account must be in good standing
- Must be enrolled in tvfcuONLINE and have a valid email address
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
2Premium Text Messaging is required for tvfcuONLINE Mobile services. To see if Premium Messaging is enabled on your phone, text the word HELP to 39872. If you receive a valid response, then Premium Messaging is enabled. If you receive any kind of ‘message failed’ or ‘error’ message, then you do not have the Premium Messaging and would need to contact your cellular carrier to have it enabled on your phone.
3Please see the Online Banking terms and conditions within tvfcuONLINE or the terms and conditions within the tvfcuMOBILE app.
Your use of Online and/or Mobile Banking may result in fees or charges for data usage or text messaging charges imposed on you by your mobile service provider for your use of or interaction with Mobile Banking. You agree to be solely responsible for all such fees, limitations and restrictions imposed by your provider. You agree that only your mobile service provider is responsible for its products and services.