Leave your TVFCU card at home and pay with your mobile device instead. It doesn't matter if you prefer Samsung®, Apple®, or Google® — they all work at checkout. And because your card number isn't used with your payment, there's no need to share sensitive account information at the register.
Best of all, it's easy. The next time you make a purchase, just pull out your mobile phone, open the app, and wave it over (or tap it to) the point-of-sale terminal. Done!
- Pay in an easier way — no more counting change or carrying cards
- Easily setup payment information
- Add multiple cards to your device for extra convenience
- Keep purchases private — card data is never directly transmitted to retailers
- Easily protect your accounts if you lose your device
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE
- Apple Watch paired with iPhone 5 or later
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3
- Android phones and tablets running Android 4.4 KitKat and above
- Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Active, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge
For more information about Apple Pay, visit: www.apple.com/apple-pay/
For more information about Android Pay, visit: https://pay.google.com/about/
For more information about Samsung Pay, visit: www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/
Your use of Online and/or Mobile Banking may result in fees or charges for data usage or text messaging charges imposed on you by your mobile service provider for your use of or interaction with Mobile Banking. You agree to be solely responsible for all such fees, limitations and restrictions imposed by your provider. You agree that only your mobile service provider is responsible for its products and services.
"We are very pleased with the service! Thanks!" — LeroyRead More