Get ready for a new era of banking with TVFCU's YOUR$ Digital Banking for Desktop and Mobile!
Enjoy the advantages of a branch — from the comfort of your home or office through YOUR$ Digital Banking. Online banking is simple, secure and free for every member of TVFCU.
We love it when you visit, but we bet you can find better ways to spend your lunch break. YOUR$ is your one-stop-shop for all your financial needs! With YOUR$, you can bring all your accounts from TVFCU and other financial institutions under one roof, giving you a comprehensive view of your finances. Manage your spending, check balances, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks, and even keep tabs on your credit score and subscriptions, all in one place!
- Free, secure and easy-to-use service for TVFCU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- Open a new suffix
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View check images
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Make more time for yourself with fewer trips to the branch
- Export transaction history to personal finance software
It’s easy to access your TVFCU accounts with tvfcuONLINE! Here’s what you need to get started:
- A browser that supports 128-bit encryption. For full functionality we recommend the newest versions of these browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Your user ID (this may be your primary account number — without the suffixes or leading zeroes)
- Your tvfcuONLINE password
If you do not have an tvfcuONLINE password or have never logged into tvfcuONLINE before, please call 800-634-3600 or visit one of our branches and ask us to assist you. Please make sure you are at your computer when you call us so that we can assist you more effectively.
Security features such as Multi-Factor Intelligent Authentication™ will require that you select several security questions. This is to help prevent unauthorized access to your accounts.
Your use of Online and/or Mobile Banking may result in fees or charges for data usage or text messaging charges imposed on you by your mobile service provider for your use of or interaction with Mobile Banking. You agree to be solely responsible for all such fees, limitations and restrictions imposed by your provider. You agree that only your mobile service provider is responsible for its products and services.
"Everyone has always been very nice and helpful since I've been with TVFCU." — GaryRead More