Use tvfcuLIVE Stream to video chat with a personal consultant when you want to open an account or need help with your existing account. We know life is hectic, and here at TVFCU we want to make it easy for our members to connect with us. With tvfcuLIVE Stream, you can receive the personal touch of account services from any smart phone* or desktop. * Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Download the LIVE Stream mobile app here:
Hours of Operation:
- 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
Member Services Team:
- Assistance with consumer and business accounts
- Open a new account or add a new suffix to an existing account
- Account maintenance:
- Name change
- Address change
- Payroll allocations
- Add or remove associates
- Update Courtesy Pay preference
- Update Overdraft Protection preference
- Wire transfers
- Stop payments
- Payday lending
- Loan payments and payoffs
- Account and Routing Number inquiries
- Open and transact on Share Certificate Drafts
- Open and transact on traditional IRA's and ROTH IRA's
- Open and transact on a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Travel and purchase exemptions on debit cards
- YOUR$ digital banking password resets and troubleshooting
Consumer Loans Team:
- Applications and assistance with personal and vehicle loans.
Mortgage Loans Team:
- Applications and assistance with Mortgages and HELOC loans.
Google Chrome is the required browser to use tvfcuLIVE Stream. Other browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) are not supported. You must have a working webcam and microphone to use tvfcuLIVE Stream on a desktop computer, and tvfcuLIVE Stream will test for both camera and microphone prior to connecting to a Personal Consultant.
Download the mobile app here:
Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Your use of Online and/or Mobile Banking may result in fees or charges for data usage or text messaging charges imposed on you by your mobile service provider for your use of or interaction with Mobile Banking. You agree to be solely responsible for all such fees, limitations and restrictions imposed by your provider. You agree that only your mobile service provider is responsible for its products and services.