Let your employees know you care. Credit Union at Work with Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union is a valuable employee benefit — all at no cost to you, the employer. Your employees will earn higher dividends, enjoy lower loan rates and save time with convenient online and in-branch services.
Our Credit Union at Work program is extremely flexible, allowing you to choose the level of service that is appropriate for your organization. It’s a free employee benefit — a total financial service package. Best of all, you don’t have to do a thing — a Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union representative will coordinate employee meetings and present the program to your staff at a time that works best for you.
- Easy access to convenient locations throughout the Tennessee Valley
- 24-hour account access – online or over the phone
- Direct deposit or payroll deduction with on-site account opening
- On-site meetings that provide personal assistance for each employee’s financial needs
- A wide variety of checking and savings accounts, including:
- Free time-saving eServices
- Free educational workshops on budgeting, credit, auto and home-buying processes (other topics as requested)
- Retirement and investment services
- Funds are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency
For additional information, please contact Karen Hannifin or our call center at 423-634-3600. You can also call us toll-free at 800-634-3600 or visit any branch.